When school's out, camp's in! ClubSport camps keep your child active and engaged during school breaks in the spring, summer, fall, and winter. Sports camps, specialty camps, and themed camps provide fun ways for kids to strengthen their bodies and minds through physical activities, critical thinking exercises, and creative projects.
Enroll your child for holiday break and summer camp programs at ClubSport.
December 26-28, 2018
January 1-4, 2019
Keep kids busy and active as they have fun learning by doing. Kids will play basketball, dodgeball, racquetball, and soccer as well as participate in craft projects, science lessons, and learn weekly cooking tips. Their physical skills will be strengthened while swimming or conquering an obstacle course. New water slides on Tuesday & Wednesday afternoons for campers only. AM and PM snack provided. Bring a lunch or opt for a pre-set bag lunch from Citrus Fresh Market.
CLUBSPORT CAMP HOURS & PRICING
AM CAMP: 8:00am - 12:00pm
*am check-in is from 8:00am-9:00am.
PM CAMP: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
*pm check-out is from 5:00pm-6:00pm.
Single Day & Winter Break Camps Information Coming Soon!
PLATINUM TENNIS ACADEMY
Individually themed weekly training clinics cover all strokes for rock-solid stroke production, advanced footwork, game strategy, play tactics and more.
• For high school junior varsity & varsity players, or junior players with sectional or national ranking.
• Focus on kinesthetic and visual techniques to generate power, spin, and directional changes.
• Emphasizes varied game plans with a focus on tactics, styles, and game strategies.
• Includes physical conditioning keyed to tennis movement patterns.
• Qualified participants only. Requires tennis director approval. Fills quickly.
Approval by tennis director required.
For serious players who aspire to, or currently play at high school JV or varsity level, or players with sectional or national ranking.
Tennis Members: $179
Fitness Members & Guests: $199
*$10 discount on each additional sibling. Includes Academy t-shirt. Fills quickly due to low coach to student ratio.
JUNIOR TENNIS CAMP
Experience the best tennis camps in the Tri-Valley. Comprehensive and fun instruction – skill, drill, and thrill – with our award-winning USPTA certified tennis professionals.
• All skill levels welcome! Open to members and guests.
• Five fun days of modern stroke instruction with unique visual and kinesthetic teaching aids.
• Includes healthy daily snack, graduation certificate, and a surprise gift.
• USTA age 10 and under balls and nets for appropriate skill levels.
Tennis Members: $299
Fitness Members & Guests: $339
*5% discount for multiple weeks
Lead by Example
Try ClubSport with a free family pass.