Elite Personal Trainer
Ely's trifecta approach to wellness involves bringing balance in terms of fitness, nutrition, and stress management. He has over 15 years of instructional and personal training experience, ranging from kids martial arts to sport-specific training and combat training for our servicemen and women. Ely is also a state licensed massage therapist; AAAI-certified trainer; mixed martial arts instructor specializing in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, muay thai, grecko-roman wrestling, judo, and boxing. He offers a unique Thai-influenced assisted yoga stretch in addition to joint mobilization, direct or indirect myofascial release, AIS (active isolated stretch), PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation), trigger point, NMT(neuromuscular treatment), and clinical acupressure.
In addition to his impressive training experience, Ely has 10 years competing at a high level in collegiate wrestling and grappling, and as a professional mixed martial artist. He currently competes in gi jiu-jitsu tournaments.
Degrees & Certificates
- • Certified Personal Trainer, AAAI
- • State-licensed Stretch & Massage Therapist
- • Black Belt, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- • Certified by the creator of Battle Ropes
- • Certified in Stroops Functional Performance
- • Certified TRX Trainer
- • Certified in Heart Rate Monitor Training
- • Certified in Active Release Stretch, Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation, and Active Isolated Stretch
- • Personal Training