Work Out, Play, Relax at ClubSport Aliso Viejo
Daycation at ClubSport Aliso Viejo! We offer more than just fitness but an opportunity to turn an ordinary day into something extraordinary. Start with an energizing outdoor group fitness class or lift weights and do cardio from a full selection of options both indoors and outdoors! Sooth those sore muscles with a relaxing massage at R Spa, recover with a delicious lunch or smoothie from Citrus Fresh Grill & Market, drop the kids off at Kids World and read a book by the pool (or take an uninterrupted shower), and finish out the day with cocktails and appetizers on the patio while listening to live music. Get started with a membership and turn every day into a daycation.
50% Off Enrollment!*
Fill out the form below to schedule a visit and to get more information.
*Some restrictions apply. 50% off enrollment only. Monthly dues apply. Offer expires 5/31/21.
Take a look at ClubSport outdoors!
The ClubSport Committment
Our commitment to cleanliness has always been a top priority, and we have been working diligently on implementing new procedures to protect our members, guests, and associates. ClubSport will continue to follow the latest local and state guidelines for your safety.
Cleaning & Disinfecting
- • A dedicated Clean Team will be frequently and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all areas, touchpoints, and equipment with EPA-registered and virus killing disinfectants.
- • We will perform a professional deep cleaning and disinfecting of the facility each night, and a weekly deep clean using a professional BioSafe Biological Cold Fogging system.
- • We have provided disinfecting and sanitizing stations conveniently located throughout the facility.
Health & Hygiene
- • We will perform daily screening and temperature checks for associates before entering the building.
- • All associates will be wearing masks and gloves when appropriate.
- • Per updated California guidelines issued July 1, 2020, members are required to wear face coverings at all times. The only exceptions are while exercising outdoors when maintaining at least 6 feet distance from others, for children under 2 years old, while showering or swimming, while actively consuming food or beverage, or anyone who falls in the category as determined exempt by the state. Masks should not be worn while swimming.
- • Fitness equipment is available outdoors.
- • Group fitness classes are available outdoors, to accommodate class size.
- • Equipment and furnishings are at least six feet apart for physical distancing.
- • Our group fitness classes have floor markings and/or specific equipment placement for ample physical distancing.
- • Our group fitness classes are scheduled with 30 minutes between classes for rigorous cleaning of equipment and all surfaces.
Additional updates are being executed for the safety of our members, guests, and associates as well. Click here to view our full guidelines.