Make waves in your fitness with exhilarating yet low-impact water workouts. While things may look a little different right now, our beautiful resort-style aquatic center is now open and includes a lap pool, an exercise pool, and a children's wading pool.
Our kids' whirlpool and splash pad are closed per state guidelines. The adult outdoor whirlpool is open.
We want you to have the best experience possible and enjoy our beautiful aquatics center. Please read below to plan ahead for your visit.
Lap swim is now open. Reservations are 45-minutes each and can be made via the member self-service portal. Lap swim is limited to one person per lane to provide physical distancing.
RECREATIONAL & FAMILY SWIM
Recreational and family swim including the exercise pool, kids wading pool, and pool deck with lounge chairs is open. Reservations are not required (subject to change if overcrowding occurs). Chairs on the pool deck have been spaced out 6 feet apart in groupings of 1, 2, and 4 to accommodate your household.
KIDS WADING POOL
Reservations are not required for the kids wading pool but cannot exceed six people at a time. Parents must be with their children at all times and follow physical distancing guidelines.
Please note, the Member Self-Service Portal can be accessed from our website and the ClubSport App by clicking the My Account tile. Your login credentials for the portal will be different than the app. We apologize for this inconvenience and are looking into solutions for a more streamlined experience.
Please click here for a full list of procedures we have put in place to create the best experience for our members.
AQUATIC CENTER POLICIES
For the health and safety of our members and guests we ask that you follow the guidelines below while enjoying the Aquatics Center:
- Lap Pool Rules
- • Diapers, including swim diapers, are not permitted in the lap pool. Children must be potty trained and stay in the family lane.
- • If casual swimming, you must stay in family lanes.
- • No leaning on or jumping on or over the lap lanes.
- • Lanes, other than the designated family lanes, are for lap swimming only.
- We strongly recommend double diapers in the group exercise pool, wading pool and kids whirlpool.
- Swim diaper’s protective qualities deteriorate after 15 minutes, so we strongly recommend changing your child's swim diaper during the safety breaks. For your convenience swim diapers are available at the pool bar and R Spa.
- No glass, coolers, or outside food and beverage are permitted on the pool deck.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to use the Co-ed Family Locker Room.
- Mobile device use is not permitted in the locker rooms.
- Shower before entering pools, steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
- Adhering to these guidelines helps to ensure that our pools remain safe and clean while minimizing disruptions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For a complete list of the Aquatic Center Policies click here.