Make waves in your fitness with exhilarating yet low-impact water workouts. Our beautiful resort-style aquatic center includes a lap pool, an exercise pool, and a children's wading pool.
The kids' splash pad and adult and kids' whirlpools are all now open!
We want you to have the best experience possible and enjoy our beautiful aquatics center. Please read below to plan ahead for your visit.
Youth swim lessons and swim programs are available through Evolution Swim Academy. Click here to learn more.
Reservations for lap swim are 45-minutes each and can be made via the member self-service portal.
Master Swim is a 60-minute swim training class coached by a Master Swim Instructor. Includes drills and teaches a variety of strokes and swim techniques for all levels. Lap circle swim ability required. Click here to view our group fitness class schedule.
This full-body water workout will condition all major muscle groups with resistance training. Dynamic cardiovascular exercises increase the heart rate and combine with non-weight-bearing activities to provide a well-rounded workout for every fitness level. Be ready to leave class energized! Click here to view our group fitness class schedule.
RECREATIONAL & FAMILY SWIM
Recreational and family swim including the exercise pool, kids wading pool, and pool deck with lounge chairs is open.
KIDS WADING POOL
Parents must be with their children at all times.
CHILDREN'S SPLASH 'N PLAY PARK
The Children's Splash 'n Play Park is heated to 86 degrees and open 7 days a week from 10am – 6pm or open upon request.
Please note, the Member Self-Service Portal can be accessed from our website and the ClubSport App by clicking the My Account tile. Your login credentials for the portal will be different than the app. We apologize for this inconvenience and are looking into solutions for a more streamlined experience.
Please click here for a full list of procedures we have put in place to create the best experience for our members.
AQUATIC CENTER POLICIES
For the health and safety of our members and guests we ask that you follow the guidelines below while enjoying the Aquatics Center:
- Lap Pool Rules
- • Diapers, including swim diapers, are not permitted in the lap pool. Children must be potty trained and stay in the family lane.
- • If casual swimming, you must stay in family lanes.
- • No leaning on or jumping on or over the lap lanes.
- • Lanes, other than the designated family lanes, are for lap swimming only.
- We strongly recommend double diapers in the group exercise pool, wading pool and kids whirlpool.
- Swim diaper’s protective qualities deteriorate after 15 minutes, so we strongly recommend changing your child's swim diaper during the safety breaks. For your convenience swim diapers are available at the pool bar and R Spa.
- No glass, coolers, or outside food and beverage are permitted on the pool deck.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to use the Co-ed Family Locker Room.
- Mobile device use is not permitted in the locker rooms.
- Shower before entering pools, steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
- Adhering to these guidelines helps to ensure that our pools remain safe and clean while minimizing disruptions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For a complete list of the Aquatic Center Policies click here.