Make waves in your fitness with exhilarating yet low-impact water workouts. Our beautiful resort-style aquatic center includes a lap pool, an exercise pool, a children's wading pool and splash park, and adult and kids' whirlpools. We offer private and group swim lessons as well as designated times for recreational and lap swimming.
Enroll in swimming lessons for adults or kids at ClubSport in Aliso Viejo.
CLUB SWIM MASTERS
Master’s Swim offers year-round coached adult swim workouts for intermediate and advanced fitness, triathlete, and competitive swimmers able to swim freestyle 300 yards continuously; includes interval workouts. Swim stroke knowledge and proficiency is suggested. Free for all members.
A water workout for all levels that includes cardiovascular and muscle strengthening exercises using a variety of buoyancy equipment. Free for all members.
A high energy all over body workout for all exercise levels including cardio, strengthening, interval training, and dance exercises.
SWIM TECHNIQUE AND REFINEMENT
Have you always been interested in getting in the pool for your workout but needed some brushing up on your strokes or breath work? This is the perfect class for you! This class will be held the first Saturday of the month. Limited to 10 participants.
Kids Swim Programs
Evolution Swim Academy is a premier learn-to-swim school whose main objective is to create safer and more confident swimmers. Our passionate instructors make the learn-to-swim experience fun for our students and we are honored to be the swim lesson provider at ClubSport Aliso Viejo.
Two-time Olympian and Evolution Swim Academy founder Felipe Delgado has created a curriculum that teaches students six months and older to become safer and more confident swimmers. Swim lesson programming includes Parent & Me lessons, safety and stroke technique lessons, and a 2-week intensive program. Evolution Swim Academy also offers a non-competitive swim team program during the spring and summer months.
EVOLUTION SWIM ACADEMY
Spring Break Swim Lessons (April 6-10)
Five 15-minute private lessons
Parent & Me Swim Lessons (offered May - September)
Parent & Me lessons are more than just fun. The objective of these classes is to create a nurturing environment where students begin the learn-to-swim process. Limit six students per lesson.
Water Bugs 2 (Ages 7-18 months)
Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00am-10:30am | Free to members
Saturday lessons available by registration only through www.evolutionswim.com | $24/lesson
Water Bugs 3 (Ages 19-35 months)
Wednesday and Saturday lessons available by registration only through www.evolutionswim.com | $24/lesson
Summer Swim Lessons
There are eight learning levels within Evolution Swim Academy’s learn-to-swim curriculum: five safety swim levels and three-stroke technique levels. Students who have successfully completed all lesson plans will be safer and more confident swimmers and will have a working knowledge of the four major swim strokes. We offer private, semi-private, and small group formats.
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm
Monday & Wednesday, 2:30pm-5:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday, 3:00pm-6:00pm
Private (1:1): $50/lesson
Semi-private (2:1): $38/lesson
Small group (3:1): $32/lesson
Eight 15-minute private lessons over the course of two weeks.
Monday – Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm
AQUATIC CENTER POLICIES
For the health and safety of our members and guests we ask that you follow the guidelines below while enjoying the Aquatics Center:
- Lap Pool Rules
- • Diapers, including swim diapers, are not permitted in the lap pool. Children must be potty trained and stay in the family lane.
- • If casual swimming, you must stay in family lanes.
- • No leaning on or jumping on or over the lap lanes.
- • Lanes, other than the designated family lanes, are for lap swimming only.
- We strongly recommend double diapers in the group exercise pool, wading pool and kids whirlpool.
- During the summer season, anyone under the age of 12 is required to take a 10-minute safety break, which will be conducted at the top of the hour from 11:00am-5:00pm. This is an opportunity to take care of personal needs, hydrate, re-apply sunscreen and attend to your child. We also recommend changing your child’s swim diaper.
- Swim diaper’s protective qualities deteriorate after 15 minutes, so we strongly recommend changing your child's swim diaper during the safety breaks. For your convenience swim diapers are available at the pool bar and R Spa.
- No glass, coolers, or outside food and beverage are permitted on the pool deck.
- Children under the age of 12 are required to use the Co-ed Family Locker Room.
- Mobile device use is not permitted in the locker rooms.
- Shower before entering pools, steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, hotel guests must wear a wristband.
- Memorial Day, July 4, and Labor Day are member-only weekends. Due to increased pool use during these dates, pools are limited to members and registered hotel guests only.
- Adhering to these guidelines helps to ensure that our pools remain safe and clean while minimizing disruptions. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
For a complete list of the Aquatic Center Policies click here.