Member Benefits & Amenities
See ClubSport gym amenities and benefits to local business partnerships in San Jose.
ClubSport isn't just another fitness club — we are a fitness resort. Our state-of-the-art equipment, dedicated staff, and outstanding amenities provide a unique environment where members can enjoy fitness, relaxation, and recreation. Upgrade your lifestyle with the ClubSport experience.
Introductory Classes & Programs
Get the ball rolling with one of our many introductory classes and orientation programs in areas such as group exercise, court sports, aquatics, and personal training. At ClubSport, you'll always find safe, consistent, and fun ways to incorporate fitness into your lifestyle. Our expert staff is readily available to answer questions, suggest activities, and help you get acquainted with other members that share your interests.
Preferred Merchant Discount
ClubSport has partnered with a number merchants in the community to provide our members with special discounts on products and services. Simply show your ClubSport membership card at participating preferred merchant locations to receive your discount. See our list of Preferred Merchants
ClubSport Discount Advantages
Various ClubSport programs, goods, and services — including hotel and dining — have "members only" pricing and discounts to provide you with extra advantages. In addition to services at your home club, you will find that these discounts are available to you at any ClubSport location.
Reciprocal Club Usage
ClubSport is a member of the International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association (IHRSA). This allows ClubSport members to receive club guest privileges at over 3,200 IHRSA clubs worldwide.
• 14,000-sq.-ft. fitness center
• State-of-the-art weight and cardio equipment
• Over 100 cardiovascular machines
• TVs on most cardio machines
• Stretch and core training area
• Certified personal trainers
• Small and large group training
• Complimentary towels and water service
• 8,000-sq.-ft. of training space
• Group classes and personal training
• Sports performance training
• Specialty training
• Turf field
• Specialized training equipment
• Five-lane indoor Jr. Olympic pool
• Three-lane indoor lesson pool
• Adult and children's swim programs
• Private and group swim lessons
• Viewing area
• Aqua aerobics classes
• Competitive swim team
• Family swim
• Over 100 weekly group fitness classes
• Five studios, including cycle, yoga, and Pilates
• Cycling, dance, barre, and yoga classes
• Boot camp classes
• Group aquatics classes
• Running, cycling, and triathlon clubs
• 5,000-sq.-ft. childcare center
• Childcare for kids 6 weeks-12 years of age
• Infant and toddler rooms
• Age-appropriate daily activities
• Games, crafts, and programs
• Learning and fitness classes
• Birthday parties
• Parent escapes
• Camps in spring, summer, fall, and winter
Activities & Programs
• Weight loss programs
• Wellness and nutrition seminars
• Body composition testing
• Specialty fitness events
• Nutrition and fitness consultations
• Mixers and socials
• Holiday parties
• Family activity nights
• Luxurious and relaxing environment
• Four treatment rooms
• Massage and body treatments
• Skin care and waxing services
• Dermalogica and Biofreeze products
• Luxurious adult locker rooms and lounge
• Separate steam room and sauna
• Private showers
• Family locker room (private changing rooms)
• Complimentary towels and sundries
• Active wear
• Skin care and spa products
• Nutrition supplements and products
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Corporate events and team building
• Discounts at select local merchants
• Discounts at Renaissance ClubSport hotels
• Reciprocal club use at IHRSA fitness clubs worldwide
What Our Members Say
It has always been a great experience. The club remains in excellent condition with awesome programs and super knowledgeable and motivating instructors and staff. It's clean and well maintained.
Renaissance ClubSport Aliso Viejo
The instructors are the best of the best that I have experienced.
Everyone treats you like family and it's a good, clean facility. Everyone that works here is very friendly and has your best interests in mind.
ClubSport San Jose
Lots of classes, excellent instructors, and very varied – there's something for everyone. It's very clean and staff is friendly.
Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek
I've been here for 19 years and I would never go anywhere else.
It's a one-stop shop for each and every need. I have a personal trainer at Clubsport who has made a big difference in my fitness.