ClubSport now offers Hot Yoga!
Following the traditional 26 poses and two breathing exercises, the sequence is performed to work every muscle, bone, joint, ligament, tendon, gland and organ in the body. While improving strength, balance and flexibility, you will re-shape and heal your body, and relieve stress and tension. Students of all levels are welcome. Instructors certified in the traditional Bikram Style and Hot Yoga will expertly guide you through the poses.
It is strongly recommended that you bring your own mat, towel and a large bottle of cold water (no glass containers).
Members: $10 per class or unlimited classes with monthly membership add-on. See Membership Rep for details.
Try it for free. Click here to get your complimentary guest pass.
What to Expect
- 90 minute class of 26 poses (asana) and two breathing exercises
- A heated room: 105 degrees (it’s Hot Yoga) with 40 percent humidity
- Students of all levels in the same class
Tips and Cautions
- Because you'll be sweating so much, it is recommended that you bring your own mat when doing Hot Yoga. It is advisable to have a large towel to place over your mat to absorb sweat and improve traction.
- Wondering what to wear? While you may be tempted to wear your shortest shorts, it’s not advisable, as you will be sweating and your legs will become slick. Longer, loose fitting shorts or capris offer better sweat absorption and wicking to keep you comfortable.
- How hot is hot yoga? The room will be heated to 105 degrees with 40 percent humidity.
- Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after class so you don't get dehydrated. It is not advisable to eat during the two hours before class.
- Hot yoga is not advised for pregnant women, as it can raise the core body temperature.