The floor is yours. Challenge friends and other members to a fast-paced workout on our courts through pickup games, leagues, tournaments, and clinics. Basketball, volleyball, badminton, racquetball, squash, and table tennis are complimentary for all club members.
For more information about any of our court sports, contact the Activities Desk at (510) 226-8500 ext. 504.
Our racquetball programs keep the intensity and fun high. Improve your muscle tone, balance, coordination, and flexibility with this heart-pumping cardio workout.
• Juniors: $25 (60 minutes)
• Adults: $50 (60 minutes)
*All lessons are scheduled during non-prime time hours and weekends.
RACQUETBALL LEAGUES & CLINICS
• Singles League: Novice, beginner, intermediate, and advanced divisions are available on Monday and Wednesday evenings. Competitors must play at least one match per week.
• Doubles Leagues: Beginner, intermediate, and advanced divisions are available. Hit 'n Switch beginner and intermediate leagues play on Tuesday evenings; Hit 'n Switch advanced league plays on Thursday evenings. as are morning and lunchtime leagues. Leagues run for eight weeks. $30 per person.
• Juniors Clinic: Kids ages 6-17 are invited to participate every Saturday from 10:30-11:30pm. (No clinics are held during scheduled tournaments.)
• Drop-in Doubles: Held on Saturdays from 8:30-10:30am and Sundays from 5:00-7:00pm.
ClubSport Fremont's resident racquetball pro is Rod Guadalupe. A certified AmPro racquetball instructor who is currently sponsored by E-Force, Rod has been playing competitively since 1980 and has over 15 years of teaching experience under his racquet. He emphasizes sound stroke mechanics, shot selection, and drilling, and his unique style of teaching will help you become a more efficient player with a complete understanding of the fundamentals.
Badminton & Table Tennis
Badminton makes use of almost every muscle in your body, making it the ideal sport to get toned and get in shape. Much like all other racquet sports, badminton will help you improve balance, coordination, and agility for an all-around fit and healthy body.
Table Tennis is deceptively quick and requires tremendous hand-eye coordination, quick reflexes, and endurance. Whether you want to fine-tune your technique or join in on friendly competition, you can do so on our two regulation tables.
Open play is complimentary for all members.
Small Group: 2-6 People, 60 Minutes
Price per Session
Squash isn’t just challenging and competitive, it’s also a great workout! Similar to racquetball in that it requires speed, agility, tremendous coordination, and quick changes of direction, squash will help athletes improve their cardio health, endurance, and muscle strength among other health benefits.
Members: $70 (60 minutes)
Guests: $85 (60 minutes)
• Open Play: Every Saturday
• Challenge Play: Every Monday and Thursday night