Compete on our courts!
Challenge your friends and fellow club members and get a fast-paced workout in our court sport clinics, leagues, and tournaments. Racquetball, squash, and table tennis time are complimentary for all club members.
For more information, about any of our court sports, please call the Activities Desk at (510) 226-8500 ext. 504.
Improve your muscle tone, balance, coordination, and flexibility with this heart-pumping cardio workout. We offer a full menu of racquetball programs that are guaranteed to keep the intensity and the fun high!
ClubSport Fremont's resident racquetball pro is Rod Guadalupe. A certified AmPro racquetball instructor sponsored by E-Force, Rod has been playing competitively since 1980 and has over 15 years of teaching experience under his racquet. He emphasizes sound stroke mechanics, shot selection, and drilling, and his unique style of teaching will help you become a more efficient player who truly understands the fundamentals of the game.
Private lessons are available for members by appointment with racquetball pro Rod Guadalupe.
|• Adults: $40
• Juniors: $25
Our slate of racquetball programs includes:
- Singles Leagues: Novice, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced divisions are available, as are Morning Leagues. Competitors must play at least one match per week.
- Doubles Leagues: Intermediate and Advanced divisions are available, as are Morning and Lunchtime leagues. There are no set partners and everyone plays four games per meeting. Leagues run for six weeks. USRA rules apply.
- Women's/Family Challenge: All women and families of all play levels are welcome to compete Monday evenings.
- Junior Clinic: Kids 6-17 years old meet on the last Wednesday of every month from 5:30-6:30pm.
- Beginners Clinic: Beginner level players meet on the last Wednesday of each month from 7-8pm.
- Family Workshop: Grab your entire family and hit the courts very Saturday morning from 10:30am-12:30pm with assistant racquetball pro Anwar Ali.
- Seasonal Tournaments and Socials
Squash isn't just challenging and competitive, it's also a great workout! Similar to racquetball in that it requires speed, agility, tremendous coordination, and quick changes of direction, squash will help athletes improve their cardio health, endurance, and muscle strength among other health benefits.
Private lessons are available for members by appointment. To schedule a lesson with our squash pros Ariel Labra or Todd Wirsching, contact sports coordinator Pei-Mei Huang at (510) 226-8500 ext. 514 or by email at [email protected].
• Adults: $65
*Discount packages are available.
Our slate of squash programs includes:
- Open Play: Every Saturday
- Challenge Play: Every Monday and Thursday night.
- Seasonal Leagues, Tournaments, and Clinics
Table Tennis has caught on like wildfire. The game is deceptively quick and requires tremendous hand and eye coordination, quick reflexes, and great cardio endurance. Whether you want to fine-tune your technique or join in some friendly competition, all can be accomplished on our two regulation tables. Play is complimentary for all members.