Cavort on our courts!
Challenge your friends and fellow club members and get a fast-paced workout in our court sport clinics, leagues, and tournaments. Racquetball, handball, squash and table tennis time is complimentary for all club members.
This fast-paced, competitive, high-intensity workout fits perfectly into the hectic schedule of today’s fitness-minded individual. Aside from a heart-pumping cardio workout, Racquetball's quick, agile movements also improve muscle tone, balance, coordination and flexibility.
- Doubles League:Intermediate, Advanced, Morning and Lunchtime Leagues are available. There are no set partners and everyone plays four games per meeting. Leagues run for six weeks. USRA rules apply.
- Singles Leagues: Novice, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced divisions and Morning Leagues are available. Competitors must play at least one match per week.
- Women’s/Family Challenge: All women and families of all play levels are welcome to compete Monday evenings.
- Junior Clinic: Join other kids 6 to 17 years old on the last Wednesday of every month from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- Beginners Clinic: Join other beginners the last Wednesday of each month from 7:00 to 8:00pm.
- Family workshop every Saturday morning with Assistant Racquetball Pro Anwar Ali from 10:30am to 12:30pm.
- Seasonal Tournaments and Socials
Our Racquetball Pro, Rod Guadalupe, is an advanced level certified AmPro racquetball instructor sponsored by E-Force. He has been playing competitive racquetball since 1980 and has been teaching for over 15 years. Rod’s unique style of teaching will help you become a more efficient player who truly understands the fundamentals of the game. Rod’s instruction places emphasis on stroke mechanics, shot selection and drilling.
Private Lessons are available by appointment with our Racquetball Pro, Rod Guadalupe.
60-minute Lesson: $40 adults, $25 juniors (members only)
Challenge your stamina, strategy, finesse and form in this physically demanding sport. Enjoy friendly competition and get a total body workout while you’re at it. Accuracy and precision are the key components to wearing down and beating out your opponent.
- Open Play: Saturdays
- Challenge Play: Monday and Thursday nights
- Seasonal Leagues, Tournaments and Clinics
Private Lessons are available by appointment with our Squash Pro, Ariel Labra.
60-minute Lesson: $60 (members only)
Discount packages available
Table Tennis has caught on like wildfire. Whether you want to fine-tune your technique or join in some friendly competition, all can be accomplished on our two regulation tables. Play is complimentary for all members.
For more information, please call the Activities Desk at 510.226.8500, ext. 504.